Data privacy is of great importance to Svenlars and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of your personal data.< p> We therefore have a policy that explains how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is the manager of your personal data?
The Dutch company Svenlars is the manager of the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for your personal data under the applicable data protection law.
Company registration: SvenLars
Registration number: 76166597
Authorized representative: Hosang Safare
VAT number: VAT NO. NL215547792B01
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. Such a transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
Who has access to your data?
Your data can be shared within the Svenlars company ( for
We will never forward, sell or exchange your data to / with third parties outside the Svenlars company for marketing purposes, data transmitted to third parties will only be used to provide you with our services. You can find the parties under each specific process below.
What is the legal basis for the processing?
For each specific processing of personal data that we collect from you, you will receive you inform us whether the transfer of personal data is legally required or required to conclude an agreement and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and what the possible consequences are if you choose not to do so.
Right of access:
You have the right to request information at any time about the personal data that we about you. You can contact the email@example.com who can provide you with this personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
When Svenlars processes your personal data in an automated manner based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable manner format transferred to you or to another party. This only applies to the personal data you have provided to us.
Right to correction:
You have the right to request correction of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
Right to delete:
You have the right to delete the personal data processed by Svenlars at any time, except in the following situations :
* you have a current case with customer service
* you have an outstanding order that has not yet been shipped or has been sent in part
* you have an outstanding debt with Svenlars, regardless the payment method
* you are suspected of having misused our services in the last four years or you have misused our services in the last four years
* your debt has been transferred to a third party in the past three years or in the past year for deceased customers
* your credit application has been rejected in the past three months
* if you have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction for accounting purposes
The right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest:
You have the right to The right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest of Svenlars will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legal basis for the process that outweighs your interests and rights or as a result of legal claims. .
The right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including of profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing, you can:
* follow the instructions in every marketing email
You have the right to request Svenlars to limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* if you object to a processing based on a just oned interest of Svenlars, limits Svenlars any processing of such data pending verification of the legitimate interest,
* if you have submitted a claim that your personal data is incorrect, Svenlars limit any processing of such data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data,
* if the processing is illegal, you can object to the deletion of your personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of your personal data,
* if Svenlars no longer needs the personal data, but the personal data is necessary for you to submit defensive legal claims.
We take data protection very seriously. That is why we have a dedicated customer service that handles your questions regarding your aforementioned rights. You can always reach our employees via firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority:
If you believe that < span> Svenlars your personal data is not processed correctly, you can contact email@example.com . You also have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our privacy statement:
Our privacy statement may need to be updated. The latest version of the privacy statement is always available on our website. We disclose all material changes to the privacy statement, for example with regard to the purpose of using your personal data, the identity of the Controller (administrator) or your rights.